It’s no secret that Pinterest has made a ton of changes over the last several years.
And lately, I’ve been chatting with a lot of new bloggers and Pinterest VA’s about all these algorithm changes… and I realized that it’s gotta be tough to wrap your head around it all.
Especially if you’re just getting started on Pinterest!
I always strive to make your Pinterest marketing life EASIER and less confusing, so I wanted to share a portion of a video I added to my Pinterest strategy course, Scheduling Shortcuts.
This brief video explains the most important shift in the algorithm that completely rocked the Pinterest marketing world. Everyone was a mess over it!
But truthfully, knowledge = POWER when it comes to strategy. So, understanding major shifts like this one will help you make informed decisions on your account (or your client accounts 😉).
If you’re a Scheduling Shortcuts student, head to your dashboard to watch the full video inside the course. If you’re not a student, you can watch the first half of the video below to understand the BIGGEST shift in the new Pinterest algorithm.
Once you’ve got a general grasp of how the new Pinterest algorithm works, it’s time to examine your current strategy and see what changes need to be made. Apart from the repin shift, there are several other changes you’ll want to learn about including:
- How to identify a repin
- How to pin third-party content without adding more repins to your account
- Hashtags (and why you should stop using them ASAP!)
- When to DELETE your Idea Pins
- Product tagging – how it works and what to do if your pins get tagged
Our most popular download (our FREE Pinterest Strategy Guide) covers all of this and much more. Plus, this guide gets updated ALL the time!
Sign up for the FREE guide by hitting the button below, and I’ll fill you in on everything you need to know for success Pinterest!
Ready to Get Ahead of all the Algorithm Changes on Pinterest?
Learn what’s changed and start getting results with our most popular download — the FREE 2023 Pinterest Strategy Guide! This guide is hosted on Podia so I can quickly keep it updated (updates happen ALL the time!). Once you sign up, you’ll have forever access to future updates. 🙂
More Pinterest Resources:
- How to Claim Your Website on Pinterest (You NEED to Do This!!)
- How to Set Up a Pinterest Business Account & Why You Need One
- Did You Know You Can Use Your Pinterest Account for Market Research?? — It’s Easy + FREE!
- What Pinterest Boards Do You Actually Need for Your Blog or Online Business?