Existing Pinterest Account Optimization
Since Pinterest became a publicly traded company, it’s now more important than ever to implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices to your Pinterest Account so that your account can rank higher in search results.
Pinterest is not another social media platform. Pinterest is a visual search engine used by millions of active users looking for ideas, projects, and products!
Applying proper SEO tactics to your account will help you rank higher on both the Pinterest and Google search engines. Our custom SEO strategies work for both new Pinterest accounts and existing accounts.
One-time Fee of $597 includes:
- Help you identify the best keywords to connect to your target audience
- Pinterest SEO research for your business
- Update existing profile with keyword-rich description
- Tailwind set up and board organization, if needed
- Actionable tips to help promote your Pinterest business page
- Actionable tips on how to set up your website and blog to get more Pinterest followers and saves from your website
- Verify your website
- Enable Rich Pins
- 10 boards with optimized titles and board descriptions to rank high on Pinterest and Google’s search engines
- 300+ curated pins to attract your target audience
- 10 group board requests
- Follow 100+ influencers
- Custom Pinterest strategy for your business
To get started with your Pinterest Account Optimization, fill out the contact form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible!
Looking for more Pinterest services for your business?
Want to DIY your Pinterest marketing?