Did You Know?
Ranking high in Pinterest search results means ranking high in Google images results. That means you can rank on the FIRST page of Google, even while your website is still in Google’s “sandbox” (if your blog is less than a year old, it’s in the sandbox 😓)!
This course will teach you exactly where to put your keywords each and every time!
Ready to start ranking?Access the Mini Course for FREE
What You Will Learn in this Mini-Course:
- The Basics of SEO & keywords
- How to choose the best keywords for your blog
- 3 ways to do keyword research on Pinterest
- The exact keyword strategy that got my tiny little blog on the first page of Google — out of 795 million results 😮
- 12 places to put your keywords
- How to optimize your profile, your boards and your pins (spoiler alert: it’s super easy to do!)
- How to optimize your blog posts for Pinterest (also super easy)
>>> Reality Check <<<
Since Pinterest became a publically traded company in April 2019, organic social reach has been on the decline. 📉 If you’re not looking to spend money on ads, the best way to future-proof your content is to make sure it’s ranking high under your main keywords in the search results.
What’s Included with the Course:
- Lifetime Access to the SEO Training Videos
- SEO Quick Reference Guide PDF
- SEO Planning Editable Checklist
- Keyword Planning Spreadsheet