Tired of waiting for your blog traffic to grow?
Starting a blog or online biz is hard enough… Now you have to figure out how to get traffic to your site??
If your mom is the only one commenting on your blog posts, it’s time to get more eyeballs on your content, girlfriend. 👀
Buuuut what should you do first??
Okay, okay. Let’s face it, search engines are WHERE-IT’S-AT-! Everyone is using them, even my 80-year-old grandma.
So, if you want traffic to your site, you’re going to need to optimize your site for search (aka SEO).
But SEO sounds really hard… like, where do you even start??
Spend months on end learning from blogs X, Y, and Z then spend several more months implementing and waiting to see if all that work is going to pay off.
Optimize the easy way using Pinterest SEO. Pinterest SEO is easy to learn and will also help you rank higher on search engines like Google — even if your blog is brand-spankin’ new!
Hey hey! I’m Amy
I’m a mom/blogger turned full-time Pinterest Manager + total Pinterest junkie. 😁 When I started my first blog, I couldn’t believe the incredible results Pinterest gave me… 12,000+ pageviews per month at the 3 month mark. Just from Pinterest alone. I’m officially a believer in the power of Pinterest SEO, and I’m ready to spill my secrets…
Honestly, I thought there was NO WAY I would get Google traffic to my new blog, for AT LEAST the first year. But Pinterest SEO changed everything. Google traffic now makes up 50% of my traffic!
What if there was a way to cut through all the technical SEO jargon and know E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what you need to do to get your pins ranking high in search results?
Welp, now there is! ⤵️
📌 Pinterest Rank Boost 📌
Pinterest Rank Boost is a video mini-course that will dramatically shortcut the path to getting your content ranking HIGH in search results. This mini-course teaches the exact Pinterest SEO methods my clients pay me $600 to perform on their Pinterest accounts.
Once you learn this skill, you can literally offer this as a service on your blog and make $$$. 🤑
This mini course is a compilation of:
- months of research,
- lots of trial and error, and
- finding what actually works through experience.
And, right now, the mini course is totally FREE.
All I need is your email to make sure you’re not a robot. 🤖 Enter your email address below, and I’ll send over the link! ⤵️
What You Will Learn in this Mini-Course:
- Basic and Advanced SEO Strategies so you can stop wandering around online/wondering if you’re doing it right 😉
- How to choose high search volume keywords (because ranking on Pinterest is WAY easier than ranking on Google for competitive keywords!)
- How to create a keyword strategy that actually makes SENSE using my proven system (the same strategy I use to optimize my client accounts)
- Where to put your keywords – including one place NO ONE is talking about 😮 — We literally cover e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in less than 1 hour.
How do I know if this mini-course is for me?
Pinterest SEO Made Simple is for anyone with a website – or anyone who is currently building one – who wants organic search traffic without all the guesswork or spending hours figuring out how to apply proper SEO to their content.
- Service-based businesses
- E-commerce product shops
- Personal brands
Check out what our students are saying about the mini-course:
Christy *thought* she knew how to do Pinterest SEO, but she learned so much in the mini-course that she referred to her previous knowledge as next to nothing!
Yes, girl! We are all about the FACTS. 👏🏼
Ready to get started? Enter your email below to get the link sent to your inbox!
What’s Included in the Mini-Course?
Video Lessons + Tutorials including:
- SEO & Keyword Basics – perfect for beginners & SEO newbies who want to achieve clarity about all things SEO
- Pinterest Keyword Tools Training – learn how to use all 3 FREE keyword tools right inside of Pinterest
- Secondary Keywords– increase your visibility by using secondary keywords
- Keyword Planning Spreadsheet (EXCLUSIVE TEMPLATE) to simplify your new keyword strategy so you can reach your goals faster
- How to Create and Optimize Boards that will jumpstart your account growth
- Learn How to Optimize your Profile to boost your ranking under “People”
- Design Tutorial: How to Enhance Your Pin Design with Keywords – Canva tutorial
- Wordpress Tutorial: Learn how to integrate keywords into your blog posts – (techniques shown are universal and can be used on any platform, not just Wordpress, ex: Wix, Squarespace, etc.)
- Adding a Pin to Pinterest – the do’s and the don’ts of uploading a new pin to Pinterest
- BONUS: Pinterest SEO Quick Reference Guide to help you decide which Pinterest keyword tool is right for your research
- BONUS: Editable SEO Checklist to guide you as you transform your Pinterest account into a traffic machine
Total Value of What’s Included:
- SEO & Keyword Basics Training ($47 value)
- Pinterest Keyword Tools Training + Quick Reference Guide ($97 value)
- Keyword Research Training + Editable Checklist ($97 value)
- Step-by-step Guide to Planning Your Keyword Strategy with Spreadsheet Template ($97 value)
- Full Pinterest Account Optimization Training ($197 value)
- Using Keywords in Pin Design Training ($27 value)
- Blog Post/Page Optimization Training ($97 value)
Total Value: $659
Regular Price: $69
Today’s Price = FREE
Is this course up to date? A lot of Pinterest courses online are outdated.
Yes! Since Pinterest management is my livelihood, I make sure all my courses are always updated to reflect any changes that happen on the platform. Anytime updates happen, I add notes under the affected videos.
Is there a time limit on how long I can view the course?
Nope! Once you’re enrolled, you get immediate and forever access to the course teachings (and its future updates), the bonuses, the templates, and the checklist worksheet. You can view the course whenever you like!
How long does it take to get through the course material?
The video content equals out to around 45 minutes, so you can watch it all in one sitting or spread out the videos as you implement the steps. If you’re a binge-watcher (like me), you can binge it then use the worksheets and quick reference guide to refresh your memory as you implement the strategy.
Can’t I just figure this all out on my own?
Err, well, you can find some of the technical information about the algorithm on the Pinterest Engineering Blog. If you enjoy hours of reading and technical talk like I do, please check it out!
If you prefer the distilled, easy-to-understand version of the tech stuff, this mini-course is for you. This course is a compilation of months of research, lots of trial and error, and finding what actually works through experience.
If you would rather do your own research and test what you find through trial and error, you most certainly can!
What if I have questions about the course (or about Pinterest)?
Trust me, I know what it’s like to have a gazillion questions about this platform. The last thing I want you to feel is lost, overwhelmed, or confused. You can opt to purchase Lifetime Access to my Private Facebook Group when you sign up for my Pinterest scheduling course: Scheduling Shortcuts.
Ready to get started?
Not quite ready to learn Pinterest SEO just yet? Save this PIN to your Blogging board for later!
Still not sure if Pinterest SEO is right for you? Take a peek inside the mini-course here!