It’s no secret that the Pinterest algorithm has gone through lots of changes over the past 6 months.
It seemed like Pinterest marketers were hit from all sides with constant problems including:
- Spam filter “bugs”
- Super low impressions on new pins
- And an epic announcement about REPINS.
All the changes left many of us wondering… “Is Pinterest even worth it in 2021?!”
As someone who manages accounts for clients and really prides herself on getting results, I say, YES. There is hope!
In fact, my 2 accounts and my client accounts are all seeing GREEN numbers in analytics these days.
Yahs, my friend. Organic reach is still totally possible.
If you’re struggling with low impressions and you’re not sure how to move forward in 2021, I got ya covered with the brand new 2021 Pinterest Strategy Guide.
And I’m giving away for FREE right now! 😮
Here’s What’s Covered in the 2021 Strategy Guide:
- A breakdown of all the algorithm changes in 2020
- Spam filter “bugs” and super low impressions, oh my!
- Should you repin? What about hashtags?
- Should you pin third party pins?
- 2 BIGGEST MISTAKES I see people still making
- How to get ahead of the changes (yes, it’s possible)
Sign up for the guide by hitting the button below, and I’ll show you what you need to do (no fluff, all action).
Get Access to the Free Strategy Guide
This guide is now hosted on Podia so I can quickly keep it updated (updates happen ALL the time!). Once you sign up, you’ll have forever access to future updates. 🙂